Here it is the course to refresh and improve your basic skills. With these course you'll practice intensive listening, speaking, reading and writing at the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Ideal for anyone who studied Spanish a long time ago or wants to test their knowledge at the A2 level.You'll find many important refresher course topics here, in order to help you brush up on your vocabulary and grammar knowledge for use in everyday life.
In this course you will be able to learn how to:
- Speaking about the past.
- Making predictions, guesses, and forecasts.
- Describing someone's personality / describing a place.
- Giving information (describing, comparing, asking questions, and giving information).
- Expressing the cause of an event.
- Expressing probability.
- Expressing moods.
- Expressing wishes and plans for the future.
- Expressing opinions and arguing.
- Giving advice and making recommendations.
- Speaking about personal relationships.
- Showing interest in someone and his or her life.
- Speaking about food and providing recipes.
- Making comparisons.